Freddie Freakie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kaycee ★
Kaycee ★
Admin
https://www.freddiefreakie.com

RULES AND FAQ THREAD (READ ME) Empty RULES AND FAQ THREAD (READ ME)

7/6/2020, 8:55 pm
Welcome to the Forum Adventures Zone! Here you can make original forum adventures with the help of your fellow Freddie Freakie Fanatics/Forumgoers!

WHAT'S A FORUM ADVENTURE? you may ask...
It's how classic webcomics like PROBLEM SLEUTH, JAILBREAK, and FREDDIE FREAKIE originated! You begin your thread with a prompt, typically accompanied by an image, then others reply with suggestions for what to happen next! For instance:

RULES AND FAQ THREAD (READ ME) PSB6B

You, a young girl by the name of Freddie Freakie, stand in the forest.
Alone again.

Your friend should be nearby. But, unfortunately, you forgot his snack... he won't be too happy about that...

What should you do?

Forumers can then suggest how the story progresses from there, and the author can choose what road to take! Think of it as a collaborative choose-your-own-adventure! A bit of comics improv, or telephone!

IS THERE MUCH ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
No! Not really. Just generally be cool and submit stuff you think would be fun! Don't purposefully try to derail the story. And authors, think of it like you're DMing a game of D&D - you have to make it fun for everyone! Preconceived notions of story should be left at the door (obviously, without sacrificing your ability to Be Cool about everything). It's a really fun and creative way to get some story juices flowing!

I HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS!
Comment them in this thread! I will be happy to help!

I hope you all have fun making cool new stories for the community! I can't wait to see what you bring to the table Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum